5km Moderte Grade Hike
2 Course Skillogalee Lunch
5 Skilly Valley Wineries
Pick up and drop off from your accommodation
|Type of Tour||Winery Tour with Lunch|
|Tour Length||7 hours|
|Hiking||5km Fully Guided|
|Tour Starts & Ends||Pick Up from your Clare Valley Accommodation|
|Group Size||Maximum 12|
|Trip Advisor Reviews||⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤|
|Price:||$175 per person|
|Picnic Gourmet Baguette||Included|
|2 Course Skillogalee||add $50 per person|
|For cancellations of this tour due to Covid and related travel restrictions, receive a full refund or a credit for future use.|
Book with Confidence
Clare Valley Walking Tour Overview
If you love Hiking, Gourmet Food and Premium Wine, then combine all 3 for an in depth look at one of the most beautiful parts of the Clare Valley, the Spring Gully / Skilly Creek region.
Our hiking tour is just like a regular wine tasting tour except that we hike through stunning landscapes between wineries.
This is a fully guided tour where your guide will lead you through these beautiful areas while providing in depth information about the vineyards and wilderness through which you travel.
The total distance of the hike is around 5km, we visit 5 wineries and pick you up and drop you off from your Clare Valley Accommodation in our premium tour vehicle.
- The hike takes place in the Spring Gully / Skilly Creek Region
- There is no public access the hiking route, it is exclusive to Escape Walking Tours
- The total distance walked throughout the day is 5km
- The terrain is moderate, it includes some hills.
- The trail is unmarked and unmaintained, your guide will lead the way
- You will pass through both vineyard and native forrest regions.
- Participants should be fit and capable of walking the distances.
- Walking shoes or boots are recommended.
Included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off from your Clare Valley Accommodation
- Picnic Lunch
- Upgrade to a Skillogalee Restaurant lunch for $50 (2 courses).
- Fully guided hike with interpretation
- Your guide carries a first aid kid and emergency communications
- Collection of wine purchases at the end of the day
- Tasting fees payable direct to wineries, normally redeemable on purchase.
Guided Walk Clare Valley Itinerary
We pick you up from your Clare Valley accommodation at around 10am and drive directly to the Spring Gully / Skilly Valley region.
During the day we will hike between the wineries through vineyard and wilderness landscapes, stopping at each winery to do wine tasting, if you purchase wine along the way this is kept at the winery and we pick it up at the end of the day, so no need to carry this with you.
We stop for lunch at the award winning Skillogalee Restaurant, if you have upgraded to the 2 course lunch this is supplied by Skillogalee in their restaurant, if you have opted for the picnic baguette this can be enjoyed at Jeanneret Winery where they have multiple lunch spots including their deck and picnic tables. If you’d like wine with your lunch this can be purchased directly from the wineries.
At the end of the day we collect your wine purchases from each winery and drop you back at your accommodation.
The wineries we visit are;
- Penna Lane *
* Open Fri – Sun only
- Pick up from your Clare Valley Accommodation
- Fully guide hike over 5km
- Wine Tasting at 5 wineries
- Picnic or Restaurant Lunch at Skillogalee
- Collection of any wine purchases made throughout the day
- Drop back at your accommodation